dspnor 2003 - 2018: 15 Years of continuous innovation!
Radar signal processing, distribution, tracking and simulation
dspnor is an independent employee owned company located in Bergen, Norway. Our area of expertise is radar signal processing and distribution. Our products are capable of interfacing to virtually any radar system in use today. Our product line ranges from high performance display stimulator boards to highly sophisticated track extractors.
Several of our products are in OEM production and our customers have a large library of Intellectual Property to choose from when a product is forged in close cooperation with our developers. Our clients are located all over the world, and our export share is about 90%. We have a very high recurring customer rate.
- To become a leading provider of components for radar simulation and processing
- To become a center of excellence for custom design services in close collaboration with our partners
Our Product Portfolio includes
- Radar Simulator solutions, analog or networked
- Radar Video Mixers
- Radar Video Processors, Controlled or Black Box
- Radar Signal Converters, Antenna Synchro Reference Converters
- Radar Display Solutions, Radar Scan Conversion
- Radar Target Tracking, Multiple Hypothesis Tracker, Multi Model Hypothesis Tracking
- Coastal Surveillance Trackers using almost any Radar System available on the market today
Our Products are used for
- Oil Spill Detection
- Wave Estimation
- Small Target Tracking
- Ice Detection and Processing
- Vessel Traffic Services
- Coastal Surveillance (The Largest Coastal Radar Network in the World is built on ScanServer)
- ARPA Trackers
- Air Surveillance
- Land Surveillance
- Airport Surveillance
- Signal Distribution and Conversion
- Radar Signal Filtering and Target Extraction
And please do not hesitate to contact us, all of our capabilities are not exposed on our website.