Click the product links for a more in-depth description
- The most versatile Radar Display Stimulator product on the market
- The LAN based version of the ScanFaker Board
- High resolution network optimized Radar Simulation Engine.
- The ultimate solution for signal conversion, protocol conversion and video distribution. A handy tool for the systems integrator.
- A complete radar signal distribution node ready to install.
- Convert between synchro and common ACC/ARP formats including Sperry BME, Raytheon and Atlas.
- A massive collection of modules performing radar processing, tracking, distribution, simulation and scanconversion. On Linux or Windows.
- Convert from LAN protocols such as Asterix (Several other protocols are supported) to analog video such as Terma, Sperry Bridgemaster/Visionmaster, Raytheon and SAAB.
- Combine several radars into one picture while compensating for parallax errors. Also available as a analog video processor.
- Networked Radar Distribution including a full Radar Processor.
- Radar Overlay Processor kit for electronic chart systems.
- PCI Express Radar Interface Boards
- Scalable Intelligent Radar Extractor and Multiple Hypothesis Target Tracker. Small Target Detection. Distributes Tracks, Video and Sensor information using Asterix, IVEF, NMEA and other protocols. Probably the most versatile radar tracker on the market.