The sheer number of protocols in use today can cause both problems and confusion when combining systems of different age and make. Dspnor has for many years offered a solution for analog signaling and now we are doing the same for the network domain. The ScanView Protocol Converter is capable of reading a large number of different formats and convert them to other useful formats.
The ScanView Protocol Converter can be supplied as a software application running as a service on Windows or Linux, or readily installed on an embedded computer as shown above.
Each package also contains a webserver which enables tracks and radar images to be output as web friendly PNG images and JSON data.
Radar Video Protocol Converters:
- Kelvin Hughes / Hensoldt Magnetron to Asterix CAT-240
- Raymarine to Asterix CAT-240
- Navico 3G to Asterix CAT-240
- SAM / Wartsila Platinum to Asterix CAT-240
- Raytheon Nautoscan to Asterix CAT-240
- SAAB AMB to Asterix CAT-240
- Terma to Asterix CAT-240
In addition the output from Transceivers already supporting Asterix CAT-240 may be converted to HTTP images.
Other output servers than Asterix CAT-240 and HTTP PNG are available.
Track Protocol Converters:
- NMEA TTM to Asterix CAT-010/048/062 / IVEF / AIS VDM / HTTP JSON
- Asterix CAT-010/048/062 to NMEA TTM / IVEF / AIS VDM / HTTP JSON
- IVEF to NMEA TTM / Asterix CAT-010/048/062 / AIS VDM / HTTP JSON
- AIS VDM to IVEF / NMEA TTM / Asterix CAT-010/048/062 / HTTP JSON
Some of the converter configurations requires position information.
- Intel Atom
- PSU: +9 – +36 VDC
- Downscaled Linux Operating System
- Dual LAN ports
- Dual RS422 ports
- EN60945 / IEC945 approved.