Dspnor's business model allows for custom design and consulting.
It is a significant part of our work as it allows us to keep our skills and equipment up to date. Amongst our services are:
- Custom design of high speed electronics for sampling, processing and reconstruction up to 3.2 GHz
- Custom design of microwave electronics up to 20 GHz
- Custom design of high speed electronics for network distribution
- Custom design of marine electronics compliant with EN60945
- Custom design of electronics allowed to operate in explosive areas "EX"
- Specification of embedded "building blocks"
- System design support
- Simulation services
Dspnor has a well equipped lab and a suitable location for radar and other marine electronics work. We have extensive experience with high speed ADC/ FPGA design.
Below is a list of technologies and equipment we currently utilize:
- Altera: Cyclone I - Cyclone 10, Stratix II - Stratix III and Arria 5 - Arria 10. Complete development kits, debuggers and simulators
- Xilinx: Spartan
- Cypress: Delta39K, Delta38K
- Texas Instruments: TMS320C64x High Performance DSP's
- Atmel: 8051, AVR32, AT90
- Microchip: PIC18
- Ethernet 10/100/1000
- CAN bus
- Embedded: TI Dsp Bios, INiche NicheStack, MicroC/OS-II
- Windows: C++, .Net
- Linux: C/C++ driver development
Our CAD system allows for close integration between electrical, firmware and mechanical design. 3D models in STEP format may be exported to CAD systems for mechanical verification prior to any board assembly.
We are well equipped with LXI and network enabled equipment capable of logging data over long periods of time. Some of our equipment are:
- Multiple Keysight 4 Channel digital oscilloscopes
- Keysight Logic Analyzer, 800 MHz, with Altera and Xilinx Interface
- Keysight Fieldfox
- R&S FSQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Misc signal sources up to 20 GHz
Additional tools that allows for electrical analysis and compliance tests of:
- Ethernet 10/100/1000/2.5G
- USB 2.0/3.0
- RS-232, RS-422, RS423, CAN, FlexRay, I2C, SPI
- Power supplies
We have several displays and transceivers available for system verification. Situated at the waterfront we achive about 6nm unobstructed radar range.
- Roof mounted 25KW X - Band Sperry BME Transceiver
- Roof mounted 25KW S - Band Sperry BME Transceiver
- Roof mounted Navico 4G
- Roof mounted Raymarine Rd419
- Atlas 9800 Radar Display x 2
- Decca 1226 Radar Display
- Decca BridgeMaster II 250 Radar Display
- Sperry BME Display
- Sperry VisionMaster Radar Display
- RayMarine E80 and GPM400 Radar Display
- Furuno FAR - 2117 Radar Display
- Raytheon 250 Display